ECHOMAP™ UHD2 74sv Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo with US Coastal Maps without Transducer
KNOW THE WATER BETTER THAN A LOCAL
When it comes to catching more fish, they say, “Talk to a local.” With the ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter, which offers our best-in-class sonar and mapping and premium touchscreen display with a keyed assist, you’ll know the water even better than they do.
- The bright 7” touchscreen display with keyed assist is user-friendly and easy to read.
- Good things come in threes. Three sonar types, that is Garmin traditional, ClearVü™ and SideVü™ sonars.
- Improved detail? Check. Distinguished targets? Yep. That’s the beauty of high-contrast vivid color palettes.
- If you’re running another ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter, you can wirelessly share sonar, waypoints, and routes.
- Want our best in mapping? Who doesn’t? Select chartplotters come with Garmin Navionics+™ mapping.
With crisp, clear traditional sonar and brilliant ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, the fish will have nowhere to hide. Your ECHOMAP UHD2 also supports LiveScope™ live-scanning sonar.
Vivid Color Palettes
High-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structures.
You’ve never seen Garmin cartography like this before. Select chartplotters come with built-in Garmin Navionics+ cartography which includes a 1-year subscription for daily updates, depth range shading, and more.
If you have another compatible ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter on your boat, you can wirelessly share information — such as sonar1, waypoints, and routes — with them.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app on your compatible smartphone for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data, and more2.
Auto Guidance+™ Technology
Chartplotters with built-in Garmin Navionics+ charts include downloadable Auto Guidance+ technology3 with the ActiveCaptain app.
Troll With Force®
Your ECHOMAP UHD2 wirelessly connects to your Force trolling motor to create and follow routes, navigate to waypoints, control speed, check battery life, and more.
Get improved position accuracy, particularly in areas where signals are reflected or weak, with multi-band GPS.
In The Box:
- ECHOMAP UHD2 74sv
- 12-pin sounder to 8-pin transducer cable
- Power cable
- Tilt mount with quick-release cradle
- Protective cover
- NMEA 2000 Ports: 1
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 1
- 12-Pin Transducer Ports: 1
- Bluetooth® Pairing
- ANT+ (connectivity)
- Garmin Wi-Fi Network (Local Connection)
1 LiveScope sonar cannot be shared wirelessly between two ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotters.
2 Requires the ActiveCaptain app on your compatible smartphone paired to the ECHOMAP UHD2 6”, 7” and 9” chartplotters
3 Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Cartography Brand: Garmin Navionics+
- Screen Size: 7"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Included: No